Saturday, March 6, 2010

Empty Jars? Maybe, Maybe Not.


My little empty jars sit on a table. I look at them and wonder what to fill them with. They are so tiny, I cannot imagine what would even fit inside them. I sit and ponder this and then I realize that they are already filled. I cannot see anything with my eyes, but that doesn't mean that there isn't anything there. They are filled with air. But, they are filled with many other things. The person that made them, they touched them when making them, leaving their energy behind on them. Also, the material itself, a clay, has energy as well. I spend time thinking about my little jars and my thoughts are captured inside them as well. Also, the dust and dirt in the air lands inside them filling them. So many unseen things fill my little jars.

No comments:

Post a Comment