Tuesday, February 9, 2010

My epiphany last week


One day last week, I was at work, and in the afternoon, I was glancing at an magazine about decorating and architecture. While I was doing this, the setting sun shone into a window I don't ever remembering happening before, and was blinding me as I was looking at this magazine. It was so wonderful to say the least. I felt so happy, it was like the energy of the sun was entering my body and making me feel good. It was way better to have that positive energy focused on me rather than the draining florescent lighting. Anyway, while all this was happening, I got a feeling inside me, I realized then that I could do anything that I wanted and that whatever I decided to do, I'd be successful and happy at it. I was looking at that magazine and all I could think about was how I love decorating and that I love houses and floor plans. I have always known that these things were things that I had a deep passion for, but I realized now that it is possible that I can fulfill that and be successful at it. The sun makes me feel so happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment