Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Ummm, who is the intelligent one?


I got this coupon the other week. I was like "wow, a $3 off coupon, awesome." Then I read under the big print, "compliments of Bimbo Bakeries." I stopped myself when I came across the name of the company. Bimbo Bakeries, what? Not sure what they would name the bakery that. After looking up what bimbo means, physically attractive yet unintelligent. OK, we have an attractive bakery that is unintelligent. Maybe it describes their bakery products? Maybe their bakery products are attractive, but the quality is inferior and lacking something? Maybe they use all artificial ingredients and that is definitely not smart, not for the consumer. Maybe the bimbo refers to the consumer that buys the products as they are not smart to buy the inferior products? Its very interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment