Thursday, January 28, 2010

Thinking experiment


Whenever I go to a library or bookstore, I like to do this little experiment to see what thoughts are floating around in my head. I like to walk around looking at the floor and then I listen to my intuition when to look up at the books on the shelves and I look to see the first word that my eyes focus on. Then keeping that word in mind, I look down and walk some more and then look up when it feels right and glance at the next word my eyes focus on. I keep doing this and then I try to figure out why my eyes focused on those words and not other words. I attempt to put them together in something that seems logical to me. What I get out of this is that it helps me to figure out what my mind is thinking, what words I attract to myself, what words come into my reality. Its amazing and I recommend everyone to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment